During these unprecedented times, your safety has never been more critical. At Oakwood Dental, we've always made safety a priority, as we adhere to the standard protocols set forth by OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. However, due to our rapidly changing world, we've recently implemented more safety protocols to protect both our patients and our team, and we ask for your help and compliance when visiting our Castle Rock dental office.
Here's what you can expect when you visit Oakwood Dental.
New COVID-19 Protocols
Upon Your Arrival to Our Dental Office
- Our waiting room is closed; after texting or calling the office at 303-688-3860 to tell us that you're here, please wait in your vehicle for us to call you into the office. To maintain social distancing measures, we are allowing patients to enter and exit the office one by one, so please be patient with the check-in/check-out process.
- We require that you wear a face-covering or mask while you are in our building.
- Patients should come to their appointments alone. Minors may have one parent or caregiver present with them at their appointment.
- When your treatment room is ready, we'll meet you at the door, take your temperature, and have you complete a short health screening. If you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19, we will reschedule your appointment.
- We are sanitizing all treatment rooms after every patient, according to CDC guidelines.
We Look Forward to Serving You
You will also notice our staff and doctors taking extra precautions by wearing additional PPE beyond the standard requirements, including a protective gown over their clothes, an N95 face mask, a face shield, and a hair cap.
If it's time for your next dental appointment, we want you to know that your dentists in Castle Rock are ready to welcome you back to our dental office, and we look forward to serving you!