We are all facing extraordinarily challenging times, nearly unimaginable months ago. But we are here because we want to continue to provide this community quality care and to honor your faith in our business.
You have choices for providers, but you choose us. You refer your friends and family because you believe in us. Your continued support keeps our business going, enables us to care for the community, and provide for our own families.
We are doing everything in our power to keep our doors open so that we can continue to provide for our community. We continue to go above and beyond the mandated protocols from the ADA and the CDC. We ask that you please review the following practices we have implemented in order to keep all our patients and staff safe:
- Our waiting room has recently reopened with the understanding that patients maintain a safe social distance. You may call or text our mainline to inform the front desk of your arrival. You may wait in your parked car until your provider is ready for you. You may also wait outside the building, as long as you are maintaining social distancing from other patients.
- Masks are no longer required, but are suggested for any unvaccinated adults and children.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- Treatment rooms and equipment are cleaned before and after every patient, according to CDC guidelines.
- Our staff and doctors are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms, and utilize the recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- We have hand sanitizer provided at the front desk. It will also be available in the operatories and other areas of the office.
From every member of our staff, we sincerely thank you for the lasting faith in our business and entrusting us to your care. We strive to serve you even better today and tomorrow.
Stay healthy and we'll see you soon!