A tooth filling repairs and restores tooth decay by cleaning and filling the cavity. If you have tooth decay or a small chip or crack in your tooth, your dentist may recommend a composite tooth-colored filling to protect your smile’s health and appearance.
Signs You Might Need a Tooth Filling
If you notice any of the following signs, we recommend seeing your dentist for an appointment. These signs may indicate you have tooth decay that your dentist should treat before the decay spreads or damages the tooth:
- Tooth sensitivity
- A hole you can feel or see in your teeth
- Food that always gets lodged between certain teeth
- Dark spots on your teeth
- A rough, broken, or chipped tooth
- A damaged or lost filling
- When your dental floss tears in a particular spot
- Fractured teeth
- Tooth crazing (vertical lines on tooth enamel)
- Dental wear
Tooth Fillings in Castle Rock
If you need a dental filling, our dental office in Castle Rock can help you! Please give us a call today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Brandt Jones or Dr. Michael Zendig at Oakwood Dental. Tooth-colored fillings blend in with the natural shade of your teeth, so no one will ever know you’ve had dental work done!