Cosmetic dentistry in Castle Rock, CO is a broad term for dental procedures and treatments that primarily improve the cosmetic appearance of your smile. This includes treatments like teeth whitening, clear dental aligners, veneers, and more.
Many cosmetic dental treatments are also functional and work to actively improve the health of your teeth and gums.
For example, dental aligners straighten teeth and give patients new confidence in their smile, but they also correct poor bite patterns, overcrowding, and make the teeth easier to clean. So some cosmetic dentistry is also functional.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
At Oakwood Dental, we offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry options, including:
- Veneers to create the appearance of straight, pearly white teeth
- Crowns, bridges, partial and complete dentures, and dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings that mimic the appearance of natural teeth
- Braces and aligners for straightening your smile
- Teeth whitening and routine cleanings to keep your teeth shining
Castle Rock, CO Cosmetic Dentist
At Oakwood Dental, we are happy to serve clients in the greater Castlerock, Castle Valley Ranch, and Woodlands areas of CO. Whether you're a returning client or a new face, you can schedule a comprehensive consultation to discuss your cosmetic dentistry options with a dentist.