If you’re considering facial rejuvenation in Castle Rock, CO, an excellent way to start is by meeting with your family and cosmetic dentist. Dentists have an excellent understanding of facial structure and anatomy, and they can help you restore life and vibrancy to your face.
Here at Oakwood Dental, we offer two main types of facial rejuvenation: BOTOX and Juvederm. Dr. Jones is an expert in both, and we can administer the treatment of your choice right here in our dental practice.
But what exactly is the difference between these two facial treatments? Both BOTOX and Juvederm are injected directly into your skin, and both will temporarily treat facial wrinkles.
With BOTOX injections:
- You will pay slightly less per treatment
- You will need follow-up treatments more often
- Your facial muscles will temporarily relax, reducing the appearance of lines
- We can also treat medical conditions, such as migraines and TMJ
- We will usually target wrinkles and lines on the upper part of your face, such as between your eyebrows and near your eyes
With Juvederm injections:
- You will pay slightly more per treatment
- Your treatments will last a little longer than BOTOX
- Your skin will feel “plumper” and appear fuller
- Our goal is to add volume to your facial features, such as the lips and cheeks
Medical professionals make Juvederm and BOTOX from very different materials, which means your body will respond to the two treatments differently. If you have specific questions about the types of facial rejuvenation available, we encourage you to call our Castle Rock dentist today at (303) 688-3860.