Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a new dentist is a big decision for your family. We want you to feel like you made the right choice by choosing us for your dental care.
We are here for you and will answer all your questions so you can feel confident about joining our dental family.
Here are some of the most common questions we receive from our patients. If you do not see yours here, just give us a call!
- Are you accepting new patients?
- What is dental bonding?
- What is the difference between Bridges and Dentures?
- What is Bruxism?
- What is the difference between a crown and a bridge?
- I have been diagnosed with cancer. What now?
- What is the difference between a simple extraction and a surgical extraction?
- What is a root canal?
- Should I remove my silver fillings?
- Is Nitrous Oxide safe?
- What are dental sealants?
- What can I expect at my first dental appointment?
- What insurance plans do you take?
- Do you see kids?
- Do you treat dental emergencies?
- What is the best way to replace a missing tooth?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- What’s the difference between a bridge and an implant?
- Is it normal for my jaw to pop?
- My spouse snores and it keeps me awake. Can you help?